We have may positions available including:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find our more about the above positions or scroll down for specific job descriptions on Fleet Sales Consultant and Automotive Fitter
Looking for a new and challenging career? Would you like to be home every night?
Why not choose to become part of the Autocorner Family and join our Fleet Department.
Enjoy being home every nigh with your family and enjoy an active social club, company car & fuel card!
In your position, your day will consist of:
• Promoting the Dealerships range of vehicles and brands to potential new vehicle business clients.
• Maximise sales opportunities from showroom / telephone traffic & referrals.
• Prospect new clients through telephone/face-to-face sales & marketing techniques.
• Maintain excellent knowledge of the Dealerships brands.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Liaise with dedicated administrative support & stock control staff.
• Ability to profile a customer’s needs and requirements, have OUTSTANDING customer service & communication skills
• Willingness to work a rostered 6 day week.
Please email our Group Fleet Manager Dane Dentley at email@example.com for more information or to apply.
As the Automotive Assembler and Accessories Fitter you will be responsible for carrying out pre delivery inspections and the fitment of both genuine and aftermarket accessories to vehicles for delivery to customers and the sales yards.
This role will offer you the chance to work in a clean and organised environment within our Pre Delivery workshop.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Preparing all vehicles to company standards for delivery to customers.
- To ensure all work performed is quality checked.
- Identifying any defects and damages to vehicles and items to be fitted.
- Clocking work times accurately.
- Ensure all relevant inspections and fitting work is performed to a high standard.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A current and valid manual driver's licence.
- Relevant Mechanical and/or Auto Electrical trade qualifications and/or proven mechanical knowledge.
- The ability to understand written instructions and installation diagrams.
- A general knowledge of manufacturer's policies, guidelines and requirements.
- A high attention to detail, and the ability to work to defined time frames.