Autocorner would like to thank the community for their valued support in 2016 and wish you all a Safe and Happy Summer.
We believe strongly in supporting the local community and have dedicated ourselves to a wide variety of long-term sponsorships which support local schools, sporting clubs, children’s hospital wards & charities.
This support of our community is only possible due to the support given to us by the local community; we look forward to continuing our support in the years to come.
We thank you for your support!
- Mackay Hospital Foundation: Autocorner contributed in raising $180,000 to support local children and hospitals in the region through its sponsorship of the Flagon & Dragon event and prizes we donated. All the money raised stays in our community to help those that need it most
- Nebo Rodeo: Mackay Toyota again partnered with this local event, with money raised going back into the Nebo community, RAAG, local schools and families affected by accidents in the region
- Local Sport is huge in Mackay, we are committed to supporting local sporting groups through partnerships with Junior AFL, Junior Rugby League and the Mackay Cutters. Local sport is an integral part of everybody’s life and is vital to keep it strong and competitive in our region.
- Mackay Mazda hosted an Art Competition and donated eight Art Scholarships to kids in our region to attend Artspace Mackay for a 6 week art course
- Through our sponsorship with Mackay Show Association and the Beef Industry, Mackay Toyota raised $5,545 for Drought Assist through the Cattleman’s Bar at the Mackay Show
- Mackay Toyota hosted National Tree Day in Mackay: 1500 trees planted at the new soccer fields in North Mackay
- Autocorner were involved with and drove the implementation of Toss the Boss in the region which collectively raised $18,331 to the Mackay Hospital Foundation which helps those in our community that need it most.
- Autocorner hosted 2 Free Motoring Information Nights. First was targeted towards women learning about car maintenance and staying safe on the road, the second was targeted towards L&P plate drivers
- Mackay Mazda partnered with Whitsunday Anglican School for the Literary Dinner for Whitsunday Voices which helps to bring Australian authors to Mackay and run workshops with the local kids in the region and expand the arts and literature to our children
- Autocorner donated various signed North Qld Toyota Cowboy merchandise and prize packs throughout the year to local charities, schools and community groups to help with their fundraising efforts by way of auctions, raffles and cent sales.
- Autocorner donated to the Special Children’s Christmas party and the F1 school projects
- Autocorner partnered with Cootharinga Mackay Area Services for a Charity race day where a Car was given away